Friday, March 7, 2014
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
I have a love/hate relationship with weeks that go by fast. At my day job in finance, a quick work week is the greatest blessing. If I look at the span of my entire life, I want the weeks to drag on because there never seems to be enough time. I've actually enjoyed having this week zip on by, but we have a lot to talk about today so may as well jump in.
1. I want to meet you this weekend! I'm hosting a trunk show for my favorite local jewelry designer SBG Designs at A La Mode Boutique and Nail Spa at 50th and France. I'll be there from 1-4 p.m. Check my Instagram for a special offer!
I was treated to my first shellac manicure last weekend and absolutely loved the experience (although I do like to change my nail color more often, it was so nice to not have any chips!). I never want to get a manicure anywhere else, A La Mode is the best!
2. This evening, I visited with Minneapolis boutique owner Emily from Kisa Collections. I was able to pick out a few items to style here on the blog, but I so encourage you to stop by and check out her winter sale selection (50% off!) this Thursday - Sunday, and peek at the spring collection to be debuted at March 27's Hello Spring party!
Um, hi, yes, hello, one of everything please.
3. You guys know I love my Adore Me lingerie sets...now you can have the chance to win three! Adore Me launched their #AdoreMeSpringFling campaign this week over on Pinterest. Follow them and pin five of your favorites from their What's New board to enter!
Pin it pin it pin it pin it pin it pin it. Pin it. Even I want to win this bundle of underwear joy.
It's been a busy week in the blog world with spring right around the corner. Exhausted as I am? No worries. It's almost Friday.
Posted by Chelsea Lane at 11:59 PM
Monday, March 3, 2014
Today has been the mondayest of Mondays. Everything is blowing up at work (not literally, I work in finance, so no real pyro-danger there), and the entire day started out with me snoozing my alarm a million times convinced it was Sunday! How does that even happen? Luckily, I have big plans to clean my house and reward myself with pizza for dinner and watching the latest episode of Nashville, which I'm convinced will take my blues away.
Posted by Chelsea Lane at 3:54 PM
Friday, February 28, 2014
Gap tee + denim, H&M blazer, Sam Edelman oxfords, JustFab handbag, Michael Kors watch, SBG Designs bracelet
I never realized I was such a big fan of crossbody bags until I owned this one. Part messenger bag, part purse, this bag is the perfect addition to a simple menswear look.
More crossbody bags
Posted by Chelsea Lane at 4:40 PM
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
1. Check out my feature on Lovely + Rust to see the rest of this look and read some fun facts about me, my blog, and my life!
2. Have you entered this giveaway?
3. My picks from The Blonde Salad x Steve Madden collaboration that I can't stop thinking about.
And a P.S. to the weekend: Hurry. Up. And. Get. Here.
Posted by Chelsea Lane at 6:09 PM
Monday, February 24, 2014
Madewell tee, Parc Boutique jacket, Gap denim leggings, Chinese Laundry flats, Kate Spade Saturday tote
I've been waiting to break out this jacket for just the right moment, and last Friday was it. It's the perfect statement piece for an all black and white look, which is generally my go-to. I had a lovely weekend full of brunches and manicures and it's hard to believe Monday is already here again. Hope you guys have a great week!
More of my favorite jackets!
Posted by Chelsea Lane at 7:54 PM
Friday, February 21, 2014
Zipped x Queeni Kathleeni Designs illustration
Katie of Queeni Kathleeni Designs and I have been putting together a collaboration for awhile now, and I'm happy to announce that it's finally here! Below, you can enter a giveaway for a fashion illustration print from this insanely talented lady's Etsy shop; some of my favorite gals are the Rian, Pumpkin Spice Latte, and Cara prints.
And on Instagram (@queenikathleeni and @truelane), you can enter to win a CUSTOM ILLUSTRATION (she will draw you!), so be sure to check that out here! Good luck, all.
Posted by Chelsea Lane at 12:15 PM